Valentine Viannay Octopus Handprinted Flour Sack Tea Towel, Blue
Valentine Viannay's handprinted, no-nonsense, tea towels feature her beautiful and sometimes whimsical artwork. The premium flour sack towels are made of 100% cotton with hemmed edges and are printed with water-based inks that are both durable and eco-friendly. Valentine says to wash them any way you see fit. Due to the nature of the ink and the printing process, each towel is unique, so variations in color and texture should be expected.
Valentine was born in Paris, France and was raised in that city as well as London. She studied art at the Central Saint Martins and at the Parsons School of Design in New York. In the 1990s, she spent a decade working in the art departments of the theater and movie industries in London. Her artistic impulses have been expressed in an array of media, including printed fabrics, handcrafted jewelry, custom murals, and leather work.
- Handprinted flour sack towel with original artwork by Valentine Viannay
- 100% unbleached cotton; approximately 29 x 27 inches, hemmed edges
- Printed in the USA with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Wash as you see fit (but we recommend warm wash, tumble dry low, iron on reverse)
- Handprinted inks vary in shade and texture, so your towel will resemble but not exactly match the photos
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.