The Potters, LTD Handmade Garlic Keeper with Cork Lid
- Stoneware garlic keeper, thrown and glazed by hand in Iowa; lead-free
- Cork lid; ventilation holes all around to keep garlic exposed to fresh air
- Carved garlic label on front size; glazed interior, dishwasher-safe (except for cork lid)
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- 3.6 x 4.8 inches (DxH), size may vary slightly; handmade in the USA
The Potters, LTD is the work of Iowans Karen and Stephen Steininger, who have spent many years creating pottery that makes everyday tasks a little brighter. Their work includes functional pieces such as garlic keepers and French butter crocks, as well as decorative accessories, and it's not unusual for them to toss in a dash of whimsy. Please keep in mind that you're buying an individually handmade product, and each piece will be unique. Minor variations and imperfections confirm the human touch that brings character and beauty to these lovely products.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.