The Matt Butler Love Bacon Hand Printed Linocut Print, 12 x 12
Matt Butler is a teacher turned printmaker whose hobby, like that of many other artisans, became a passion. His quirky designs reflect his appreciation for food, bicycles, typography and robust sarcasm. Matt carves his original designs into a giant master stamp, then each print is inked and pulled by hand on his 80-year old cast iron press with love, care and tongue firmly in cheek.
- Handmade linocut print by artist Matt Butler
- Created with a hand carved stamp, inked and printed on an 80-year old cast iron press
- Paper is 100% cotton, made in the USA; signed and numbered by the artist
- Due to handcrafting, variations should be expected
- Approximately 12 x 12 inches (WxH); made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.