The Greenbriar Pottery Large Shell Chip and Dip Bowl, Denim
This party-sized clam-shaped combo bowl is sure to make a splash at your next gathering. Chips and dip are only the beginning. Try it with shrimp or crab claws and cocktail sauce, or for dessert, fill the bottom with large cookies and the upper bowl with rum balls or truffles. Not limited to the dining room, it makes a dramatic presentation in the bath filled with a couple hand towels and decorative soaps. All pieces are handcrafted in Georgia and signed by the artist. The Greenbriar is an American pottery using traditional artisan techniques and custom clay and glaze formulas to create pieces which are both functional and decorative. The pieces are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to avoid chips or breakage.
- Large clam shell combo bowl with food-safe glaze
- Ideal for chips and dip or salsa, seafood and cocktail sauce, etc.
- Stunning in the bath with hand towels and decorative soaps
- Each is a unique, handmade creation, so variations should be expected
- 13 x 13 x 5.5 inches, signed by the artist; handmade in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.