Teyros Collection Donatella Vase
After a twenty-year career as a doll designer, Cindy Teyro decided it was time for a new adventure, so she began playing with clay. Soon, her inimitable style began to emerge-what she refers to as "Alice in Wonderland meets Dr. Seuss. " Each vessel is hand formed. No molds are used, and everything is created one at a time. Cindy's inspiration comes from everywhere. With her imagination in overdrive, a profile of a chair becomes a clock, a triangular tea bag bcomes a tea set and Toulouse-Lautrec's dancers become a ruffled top vase. She says her creative philosophy is simple-love what you do, do what you love and trust your crazy ideas. Due to handcrafting, every piece is unique and may vary from photos.
- Hand sculpted pottery by California artist Cindy Teyro
- Imaginative design with a sense of fairy tale whimsy
- Can be displayed on a shelf or mounted on the wall
- Water-safe, glazed interior
- 6.5 x 2.5 x 8.5 inches (WxDxH); signed by the artist, made in the USA