Terry Acker Pottery 4.5-inch Square Leaf Dish, Multi-Blues
Terry Acker works in her Fort Collins, Colorado studio with the goal of creating art you can use. Her nature inspired, hand-built stoneware includes trays, platters and vases which will add both beauty and function to your home. The creation process begins by rolling out slabs of clay that are cut into various shapes and sizes as needed. The cut slabs are stamped with original designs such as leaves and accented with slip-trailing. Multiple layers of glazing create dynamic colors and textures which are unique to each piece. The work is safe for the dishwasher, microwave, and oven, and is meant for everyday use as well as for celebrating special occasions.
- Handmade food-safe artisan pottery, made in Colorado and signed by the artist
- Stamped leaf pattern with beautiful multicolor glaze
- Use it for serving or as a trinket tray or soap dish
- No two exactly alike, so variations should be expected
- Approximately 4.5 x 4.5 x 0.8 inches; microwave and dishwasher safe
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.