Swahili Modern Basketweave 4 x 6 Soapstone Frame, Blue/Black
This striking soapstone frame consists of over a thousand tiny, hand-etched lines that come together to form a basketweave design. Each frame is a unique testament to the fine handicraft of Kenyan artisans and the many hours that are invested in their products. The frame includes a glass liner and can be displayed in portrait or landscape mode. You can even flip the easel stand so that the wide side of the frame is on the left or right, top or bottom. Swahili Modern's Basketweave pattern is also available in other designs, including small dishes, pencil cups and decorative boxes. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
- African soapstone frame holds a 4 x 6 photo
- Basketweave pattern hand-etched with over a thousand tiny lines
- Glass insert and easel back; can be displayed in portrait or landscape mode
- Design coordinates with other Swahili Modern pieces
- Approximately 7.4 x 8 inches (WxH); handmade in Kenya