SKT Ceramics Cow Head 3.5-inch Round Dish, White
This versatile little catchall dish works well in any room in the house - perfect for jewelry, tapas, or as a dipping bowl. Each one is hand built in the Brooklyn, New York studio of SKT Ceramics out of durable, high-fire porcelain. Original illustrations by artist Susannah Tisue are silkscreened on the interiors using a colored clay, then detailed with a hand painted glaze. The raw porcelain exterior features a subtle woodgrain texture, providing a tactile contrast with the glossy interior.
Due to the handbuilt and high fired nature of the forms, no two pieces are exactly alike, and the human touch gives the work the spark of personality that mass-produced items just can't duplicate.
- Slab-built porcelain trinket dish, handcrafted in the Brooklyn studio of SKT Ceramics
- Original illustration by artist Susannah Tisue silkscreened on the interior
- Raw porcelain exterior with subtle woodgrain texture contrasts with glossy interior
- Lead-free, food-safe glaze; safe for dishwasher and microwave
- 3.5" x 1.2" (DxH); made in the USA
We Also Recommend