Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth Damascus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife
- Handcrafted with inlay of fossilized Woolly Mammoth bone
- Lock back mechanism with Damascus steel blade, solid wood back
- Fossilized Woolly Mammoth bone is a natural material, so colors and patterns will vary
- 5.2 inches long open, 3.1 inches closed; lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Includes Santa Fe Stoneworks gift box; made in the USA
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, and men’s gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
This exquisite pocket knife is crafted with a segment of fossilized Woolly Mammoth bone from Siberia, estimated to be 10-15,000 years old. The blade is Damascus Steel, known for its strength, edge holding ability, and dramatic appearance. It comes from Japan and is called “Sanmai Damascus” or Sandwich Damascus. There's a core of VG-10 steel with 16 layers of stainless steel on each side to produce a rust-free blade. Santa Fe Stoneworks knives are backed by the maker's lifetime warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.