Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth and Jet 4-inch Liner Lock with Clip Pocket Knife
- Handle inlaid with segments of fossilized Woolly Mammoth tusk surrounded by black southwestern jet
- New and improved liner lock mechanism with stainless-steel blade; wood inlay and metal clip on reverse
- Colors and patterns of Mammoth and wood inlays will vary from photos
- 7 inches long open, 4 inches closed; lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Includes gift box; made in the USA
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft objects of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men's gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler's art - the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. This striking pocket knife is crafted using segments from ancient Woolly Mammoth fossils from Siberia accented with genuine Mother-of-Pearl. The reverse side is designed with solid wood and a convenient metal clip.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth 2-3/4-inch Button Lock Knife with VG-10 Blade and Titanium Handle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.