Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth and Jet 4-inch Liner Lock with Clip Pocket Knife
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft objects of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men's gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler's art - the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. This striking pocket knife is crafted using segments from ancient Woolly Mammoth fossils from Siberia accented with genuine Mother-of-Pearl. The reverse side is designed with solid wood and a convenient metal clip.
- Crafted with a Woolly Mammoth fossil segment surrounded by southwestern jet
- Liner lock mechanism with stainless-steel blade; wood inlay and metal clip on reverse
- Woolly Mammoth fossil is a natural material, so colors and patterns will vary
- 7 inches long open, 4 inches closed; lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Gift boxed with registration certificate; made in the USA
We Also Recommend