Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth 2-3/4-inch Button Lock Knife with VG-10 Blade and Titanium Handle
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, men’s gifts, and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks pieces is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
This handsome button lock knife is from the company's Custom Collection, which represents some of their finest creations. It features a VG-10 steel blade as well as Woolly Mammoth tooth inlay on both sides, and with its lightweight titanium handle, weighs in at just over 2 ounces.
- Custom knife, crafted with inlaid segments from Woolly Mammoth tooth
- Button-lock mechanism with VG-10 steel blade and titanium handle; pocket clip
- Woolly Mammoth tooth is a natural material, so colors and patterns will vary from photos
- 2.75" blade, 6.3" long open, 3.5" closed, weighs just 2.2 ounces
- Gift boxed with registration certificate, lifetime manufacturer's warranty; made in the USA
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Kershaw Leek Ken Onion 3-inch Pocket Knife with Combo Blade, Turquoise/Mother of Pearl
Santa Fe Stoneworks Cholla Cactus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Turquoise
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.