Santa Fe Stoneworks Vein Turquoise Damascus Key Ring Pocket Knife
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs, to popular, affordable collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men's gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler's art - the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
The Vein Turquoise Collection features stone from the Nacozari Mine in Sonora, Mexico, just south of Bisbee, Arizona. The beautiful Turquoise vein runs like a river sandwiched between canyon walls with the host rock creating a striking contrast. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, variations should be expected. Damascus Steel is characterized by its strength, edge holding ability, and its dramatic appearance. The Damascus Steel used in Santa Fe Stoneworks knives comes from Japan and is called "Sanmai Damascus" or Sandwich Damascus. There is a core of vg-10 steel with 16 layers of stainless steel on each side to produce a rust-free Damascus-look blade.
- Vein of genuine Turquoise surrounded by host rock offers striking contrast
- Damascus stainless-steel blade with lockback mechanism; wood back
- Small size makes it ideal for a key ring; 3.2 inches long open, 2.1 inches closed
- Due to the use of natural stone, patterns and shades of colors will vary
- Includes gift box; made in the USA and backed by maker's lifetime warranty
We Also Recommend