Santa Fe Stoneworks Tesoro Titanium 2-3/4-inch Pocket Knife with VG-10 Blade, Turquoise/Abalone/Bronze
- Custom crafted pocket knife with natural turquoise, abalone, and bronze inlay on both sides of handle
- Manual, button-lock mechanism with VG-10 steel blade and titanium handle; pocket clip
- Natural gemstones vary, so colors and patterns will resemble, but not match the photos
- 2.75-inch blade, 6.3 inches long open, 3.5 inches closed, weighs just 2.1 ounces
- Includes Santa Fe Stoneworks gift box, lifetime manufacturer's warranty; made in the USA
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable collections of pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, men’s gifts, and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks pieces is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
This handsome button lock knife is from Santa Fe's new Tesoro Collection, which represents some of their most exquisite creations. It features a VG-10 steel blade, natural gemstone inlay on both sides, and with a lightweight titanium handle, it weighs in at just over 2 ounces. All Santa Fe Stoneworks knives come with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.