Santa Fe Stoneworks Serrated Cheese Pate Knife, Malachite and Jet
- Crafted with genuine Malachite and black southwestern Jet; solid wood back
- Serrated oval blade is perfect for both slicing and spreading
- Premium stainless-steel, full tang blade; overall length 8.5 inches
- Due to the use of natural materials, patterns and shades of colors will vary
- Includes gift box; made in the USA and backed by maker's lifetime warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men's gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler's art - the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. This striking cheese/pate knife is handcrafted with genuine Mother of Pearl, Malachite and wood for luxe appeal. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, variations should be expected.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Cholla Cactus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Turquoise
Santa Fe Stoneworks 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Spalted Beech and Turquoise
Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics 4-inch Damascus Steel Pocket Knife with Clip, Obsidian/Abalone/Bronze
Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics 4-inch Damascus Steel Pocket Knife with Clip, Turquoise/Abalone/Bronze
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.