Santa Fe Stoneworks Kershaw Chive Ken Onion Pocketknife, Plain Blade, Azurite/Mother of Pearl
- Kershaw Chive pocketknife with patented Ken Onion design; plain 2-inch 420HC steel blade with bead-blasted matte finish
- Embellished with genuine azurite and mother-of-pearl; natural gemstones make each knife unique, so expect variations from photos
- Manual open/close; patented Speed-Safe torsion bar system, frame lock, pocket clip
- 4-7/8 inches long open, 2-7/8 x 1 x 1/2 inches closed, weighs 2 ounces
- Made in the USA; lifetime manufacturer's warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains of New Mexico sits a century-old ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty. Their products range from one-of-a-kind custom designs to pocketknives, kitchen cutlery, men's gifts, and accessories. A Santa Fe Stoneworks creation is an example of the cutler's art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. Handcrafting and natural materials make each item unique, so expect some variations from the photos.
This Ken Onion designed knife is made by Kershaw in Oregon then embellished in New Mexico with genuine azurite and mother-of-pearl. It features a manual open/close mechanism, a patented Speed-Safe torsion bar system for smooth operation, a frame safety lock, and a pocket clip. The small size makes the knife easy to carry, and its 2-inch, razor-sharp blade is practical for a wide range of cutting tasks. Santa Fe Stoneworks backs all their knives with a lifetime warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.