Santa Fe Stoneworks Ironwood and Turquoise Basket Weave 2-3/4-inch Button Lock Titanium Pocketknife with VG-10 Blade
- Custom crafted with Arizona Ironwood and genuine turquoise, inlaid in a basket weave pattern
- Button-lock mechanism with VG-10 steel blade, lightweight titanium body, and pocket clip
- Natural wood and gemstones vary, so colors and patterns will resemble, but not match the photos
- 2.75-inch blade, 6.3 inches long open, 3.5 inches closed, weighs just 2.1 ounces
- Includes Santa Fe Stoneworks gift box, lifetime manufacturer's warranty; made in the USA
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains of New Mexico sits a century-old ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty. Their products range from one-of-a-kind custom designs to pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, men's gifts, and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks pieces is a unique example of the cutler's art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstones, shells, or intricate wood marquetry. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, you should expect some variations from the photos.
This handsome button lock knife is among their most exquisite creations. It features an intricate inlay of natural Arizona Ironwood and genuine turquoise on both sides of the handle. With a VG-10 steel blade and lightweight titanium body, it weighs in at just over 2 ounces. All Santa Fe Stoneworks knives come with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Kershaw Leek Ken Onion 3-inch Pocket Knife with Combo Blade, Turquoise/Mother of Pearl
Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth 2-3/4-inch Button Lock Knife with VG-10 Blade and Titanium Handle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.