Santa Fe Stoneworks Custom 3-inch Pocket Knife, Wave Damascus Blade, Titanium Body, Obsidian/Abalone/Bronze
- Custom-made knife with inlaid segments of obsidian, abalone, bronze, and mother-of-pearl on both sides
- Manual, button-lock mechanism with Wave Damascus steel blade and titanium handle; pocket clip
- Due to the use of natural materials, colors and patterns may vary from photo
- 3-inch blade, 7.3-inches long open, 4 inches closed, weighs just 2.7 ounces
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty; made in the USA
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable collections of pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, gifts, and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks pieces is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steel with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
This strikingly beautiful button-lock knife is from Santa Fe Stonework's Custom Collection, which represents some of the company's finest creations. It features a Wave Damascus steel blade, famous for its strength, edge holding ability, and dramatic appearance, and a lightweight titanium handle, resulting in an overall weight of less than 3 ounces. The handle is embellished on both sides with segments of obsidian, abalone, and bronze which are accented with sweeps of mother-of-pearl.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.