Sabbath-Day Woods Black Cherry Mantel Clock
Sabbath-Day Woods is the work of Desmond Suarez, a second-generation furniture artist and craftsman with over 30 years of professional experience. His art is inspired by the grandeur of the Smoky Mountains which surround his studio and the beauty of God's creation found in every piece of wood. Design influences come from Shaker, Arts & Crafts, Scandinavian and Japanese styles. Each of Desmond's pieces is handcrafted in the United States using select certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods, and great care is taken to ensure silky smooth hand-rubbed finishes which will endure for generations. From mantel clocks to serving boards, a Sabbath-Day Woods creations is sure to bring lasting beauty wherever it's displayed.
- Handcrafted in the USA of certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods
- Contemporary design using solid cherry with ebonized legs
- American-made quartz movement uses 1 AA battery (included)
- Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, some variations should be expected
- 13.3 x 16.8 x 2.8 inches (WxHxD)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.