Royce Yoder Pottery Cream and Sugar Set, Tan/Ash
For over 35 years, the meticulously handmade pottery of Royce Yoder has been featured in craft shows and fine galleries across the country. Royce makes each piece in his studio near Lederach, Pennsylvania, and you'll be impressed with the high quality and attention to detail which is clearly evident in his work. All glazes are lead-free, and the pottery is safe for use in the microwave, oven (with preheating), and dishwasher. Avoid sudden temperature changes, and never place on direct heat.
- Artisan pottery, meticulously handmade by Pennsylvania maker Royce Yoder
- Beautifully two-tone, lead-free glaze; fully glazed interiors
- Creamer 4.75 x 3.5 x 4.25 inches (LxWxH), 8-oz. capacity
- Sugar 4 x 4.5 inches (DxH) (5.5 inches with lid), holds about 1 cup
- Made in the USA, signed by the artist; safe for microwave and dishwasher
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.