Roosfoos Pewter Business Card and Cell Phone Holder
Pewter artisan Tim Rooseboom works alongside the folks at Crosby & Taylor and Oregon Stoneware Studio in a funky shop in the Whiteaker neighborhood of Eugene, Oregon. He says it's an amazingly eclectic place to be. Everything is done in-house, from concept to finished product. Original models are made and molded, pewter ingots are melted and cast, then the pieces are sanded and polished, ready to begin their journey to you. Tim's objective is simple. With an emphasis on craftsmanship and value, he hopes to make something for you that's a little more than ordinary.
- Designed and handcrafted by Tim Rooseboom of Roosefoos Pewter
- Cast in lead-free, American pewter with a polished, antiqued finish
- Holds about 25 business cards; supports most cell phones in horizontal position (not upright)
- Hand wash or clean with pewter polish and a soft cloth
- 2.3" x 1.5" x 2.3" (WxDxH); made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.