River Otter Pottery Small Flared Bowl, Blue Ash
In 2006, Marian Van Buren decided the brass ring at the end of the corporate ladder was losing its luster, and her River Otter Pottery was born. Finding her creative voice through pottery turned out to be immensely satisfying, and along with the fulfillment she's discovered "playing in the mud" comes the hope that one of her pieces will set off a flicker of fun in your spirit, or a quiet moment of peace in your heart.
- Handmade, food-safe pottery by Marian Van Buren
- Meticulously crafted and coated with dynamic, custom glaze
- Functional for serving or alone as a striking decor accent
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 8.5 x 2.8 inches (DxH); microwave and dishwasher safe
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.