River Otter Pottery Slip Trail Mug
In 2006, Marian Van Buren decided the brass ring at the end of the corporate ladder was losing its luster, and her River Otter Pottery was born. Finding her creative voice through pottery turned out to be immensely satisfying, and along with the fulfillment she's discovered "playing in the mud" comes the hope that one of her pieces will set off a flicker of fun in your spirit, or a quiet moment of peace in your heart.
- Handmade pottery by Marian Van Buren
- Meticulously crafted using traditional slip trailing technique
- Sculpted thumb rest provides comfort and balance
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- 4.5 x 3.2 x 3.75 inches (LxWxH), 8-oz capacity; microwave and dishwasher safe
We Also Recommend