Handyman Recycled Spark Plug Metal Sculpture
Artisans in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, turn recycled spark plugs into whimsical sculptures. This handyman carries the tools of his trade and makes a perfect gift for your favorite do-it-yourself-er. Due to handcrafting and the use of re-purposed metal, no two pieces are exactly alike. Swahili African Modern is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
- Handmade from recycled spark plugs and re-purposed metal
- Perfect gift for your favorite handyman (or handyman wannabe)
- No two exactly alike; design and colors may vary from photos
- Approximately 5 x 3.8 x 6 inches (LxWxH)
- Made in Burkina Faso for Swahili African Modern
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.