Recycled Spark Plug Fisherman Metal Sculpture
Artisans in Ougadougou, Burkina Faso, turn recycled spark plugs into whimsical sculptures. This gardener carries watering cans about her garden. Due to handcrafting and the use of re-purposed metal, no two pieces are exactly alike. Swahili African Modern is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
- Handmade from recycled spark plugs and re-purposed metal
- Fisherman is reeling in his catch of the day
- No two exactly alike; design and colors may vary from photo
- Approximately 7.5 x 2.8 x 6.5 inches (LxWxH)
- Made in Burkina Faso for Swahili African Modern
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.