Plump Mama in Blue Dress African Bronze Figurine, Small
Talented metal workers in Burkina Faso handcraft these unique genuine bronze sculptures using a lost wax casting method. Featuring a plump feminine figure with a knotted coiffure, the piece celebrates the beauty of women of all shapes and sizes. Due to handcrafting, some variations should be anticipated. Swahili African Modern is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
- Heavy bronze figurine made by talented metal workers in Burkina Faso
- Created using the lost wax casting method
- Display on a shelf or table, also as a unique paperweight in the office
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 3" x 2.7" x 3.5" (LxWxH)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.