Oregon Stoneware Studio Vineyard 3-piece Canister Set
Hand thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, these stoneware canisters will bring old world charm to your kitchen. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates which are also made in Oregon. Since 2007, Carl Warne has been the exclusive potter for Crosby and Taylor Stoneware. That company is now focusing on their premium hand cast pewter designs and the stoneware division, led by Carl, has become Oregon Stoneware Studio. The two companies still work hand-in-hand, and Carl's pieces continue to be accented with Crosby and Taylor's pewter hardware. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan character of the work.
- 3-piece stoneware canister set, thrown and glazed by hand
- Lead-free American pewter faceplates by Crosby & Taylor
- Coordinating butter crocks, honey pots and garlic keepers also available
- Sizes range from 7 to 9.5 inches but will vary somewhat due to handcrafting
- Hand wash; made in the USA
We Also Recommend