Oregon Stoneware Studio Fleur de Lys Salt Pot with Pewter Finial
Hand thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, these stoneware salt pots will bring old world charm to your kitchen and dining room. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates, finials, and spoons which are also made in Oregon.
Since 2007, Carl Warne has been the exclusive potter for Crosby & Taylor Stoneware. That company is now focusing on their premium hand cast pewter designs and the stoneware division, led by Carl, has become Oregon Stoneware Studio. The two companies still work hand-in-hand, and Carl's pieces continue to be accented with Crosby & Taylor's premium pewter hardware. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan character of the work.
- Stoneware salt pot, thrown and glazed by hand
- Crosby & Taylor pewter faceplate and finial in the traditional Fleur de Lys motif
- Includes coordinated pewter spoon
- 3.5 x 6.5 inches (DxH), 1.5-cup capacity; hand wash
- Due to handcrafting, glaze color and size may vary; made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.