Oregon Stoneware Studio Fleur de Lys Honey Pot
These beautiful stoneware honey pots are hand thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates (also made in Oregon) and include a wooden dipper. Not just for honey, you can also use them to store sugar, jam or salt.
Since 2007, Carl Warne has been the exclusive potter for Crosby & Taylor Stoneware. That company is now focusing on their premium hand cast pewter designs and the stoneware division, led by Carl, has become Oregon Stoneware Studio. The two companies still work hand-in-hand, and Carl's pieces continue to be accented with Crosby & Taylor's premium pewter hardware. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan character of the work.
- Stoneware honey pot, thrown and glazed by hand
- Crosby & Taylor pewter faceplate with traditional French Fleur de Lys motif
- Wooden honey dipper included
- 5.3 x 4 inches (HxD), 12-oz capacity; hand wash
- Due to handcrafting, glaze color and size may vary; made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.