Oregon Stoneware Studio Fleur de Lys Canister Set with Pewter Finials
- 3-piece stoneware canister set, thrown and glazed by hand in Oregon
- Lead-free American pewter faceplates and finials with coordinated spoon on side of small canister
- Matching garlic pots, French butter keepers, honeypots, and salt pots also available
- Sizes range from 8-12 inches tall, including finials; sizes will vary somewhat due to handcrafting
- Hand wash only; made in the USA
Hand-thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, these stoneware canisters will bring old-world charm and elegance to your kitchen. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates and finials which are also made in Oregon. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and are signs of the human touch that makes these heirloom-quality pieces so special.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have an off white garlic canister but it looks lighter than Latte, yet darker than whipping cream. Was another color ever made?
There used to be a color called Butter Pecan which was discontinued several years ago. Perhaps that’s the color of your garlic keeper.