Oregon Stoneware Studio Dragonfly Garlic Pot with Pewter Finial
- Stoneware garlic pot, thrown and glazed by hand
- Crosby & Taylor pewter faceplate and finial in the Dragonfly motif
- Vent holes provide air flow
- 4-1/2 x 6-1/2 inches (DxH, with finial); hand wash
- Due to handcrafting, glaze color and size may vary; made in the USA
Hand thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, these stoneware garlic pots will bring old-world charm to your kitchen. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates and finials which are also made in Oregon.
Since 2007, Carl Warne has been the exclusive potter for Crosby & Taylor Stoneware. That company is now focusing on their premium hand-cast pewter designs and the stoneware division, led by Carl, has become Oregon Stoneware Studio. The two companies still work hand-in-hand, and Carl's pieces continue to be accented with Crosby & Taylor's premium pewter hardware. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan character of the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.