Oregon Stoneware Studio Cow French Butter Keeper with Pewter Spreader
French butter crocks offer an old world solution to keeping butter both soft and fresh on the counter, and their popularity continues to grow for the beauty and simplicity they bring to our high-tech lives.
This version by Oregon Stoneware Studio is made of hand-thrown and glazed pottery embellished with a cow medallion by the pewter artisans of Crosby & Taylor. The special edition set includes a custom designed cow themed spreader, also by Crosby & Taylor, rendered in hand-cast, lead-free American pewter. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan character of the work.
- American made, hand-thrown and glazed butter crock keeps softened butter fresh right on the counter
- Special edition set with lead-free pewter medallion and cow themed spreader by Crosby & Taylor
- Pack softened butter in dish under lid spreading to sides; fill base 1/3 full with water
- Invert lid and place on base; water rises against butter to create an airtight seal
- 4.25 x 4.2 inches (DxH), 1/2-cup capacity, hand wash; glaze color and size may vary somewhat
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.