Octopus in The Deep Blue Sea by Eli Halpin Canvas Wall Art, 18 x 14
- Wall art is giclee printed on artist’s canvas and hand-stretched over a 1.5-inch wood frame
- Gallery wrapped with image wrapping to the sides; no frame is necessary for wall display
- Great clarity, depth, and color are achieved by printing in the giclee method
- Non-toxic inks maintain color for years, Greenguard Gold and UL Environment Energy verified
- Sawtooth hanger included, avoid direct sun, clean with soft cloth; printed in the USA
Artist Eli Halpin works her magic again with her use of energetic jewel tones and interesting composition to bring this octopus to life. Talk about a conversation piece!
Eli Halpin (Eli is short for Elizabeth) grew up in Alaska and now lives and paints in Austin, Texas. She focuses on the facial expressions of animals while enjoying and celebrating their many features. Eli's original paintings are made on wood with oil. She uses large brushes to lay down super thick paint, and her messy, drippy style is bright and metallic. Her work tells stories. The scenes she paints are infused with romance and humor while emphasizing the instinct, intuition, and wisdom of nature.
GreenBox Art + Culture wall art is reproduced in their San Diego studios using the best digital reproduction method currently available, resulting in great clarity and color saturation. Hanging hardware is attached for easy hanging, and artist biographical information is included on the backside so that you may learn about the artist’s inspiration. The canvas is hand stretched over a 1.5-inch deep all-natural wood frame and wraps around the sides gallery style, providing a finished decorative edge.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.