Octopus and Starfish by Eli Halpin 10 x 5 Mini Framed Canvas, Rustic White Wash
A colorful octopus floats elegantly through ocean waters accompanied by graceful starfish in this beautiful animal canvas by Eli Halpin. Combine it with other Haplin ocean scenes to create your own coastal tableau.
Eli is short for Elizabeth. Artist Eli Halpin grew up in Alaska and now lives and paints in Austin, Texas. She focuses on the facial expressions of animals while enjoying and celebrating their many features. Eli's original paintings are made on wood with oil. She uses large brushes to lay down super thick paint, and her messy, drippy style is bright and metallic. Her work tells stories. The scenes she paints are infused with romance and humor while emphasizing the instinct, intuition, and wisdom of nature.
- Mini wall art is Giclee printed on artist’s canvas and hand-stretched over a wood frame
- Image is 10 x 5 inches, overall size is 5.6 x 10.6 x 1.3 inches
- Wood frame with rustic, white wash; artist bio printed on back
- Non-toxic inks maintain color for years, Greenguard Gold and UL Environment Energy verified
- Sawtooth hanger included, avoid direct sun, clean with soft cloth; printed in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.