Mystic Woodworks Trout Fish 16 x 8 Cutting Board
- Fish-themed cutting board, handcrafted with Maine hardwoods
- Beautiful and functional; use for both serving and cutting
- Round cutout improves grip when carrying
- Each is unique, so wood selections and patterns will vary from photos
- 16 x 8 x 0.6 inches; handmade in the USA
Ray and Jamie Doubleday have been crafting high-quality woodenware for well over two decades. They live in coastal Maine where the changing palettes of the mighty Atlantic ocean and the subtle textures of the mysterious Maine woods provide inspiration and encouragement for their work. Much of what they create involves assembling strips of contrasting woods which they see as a way to highlight the natural character of each species. The white of maple is striking in itself, but when it is placed next to a piece of black walnut the combination becomes synergistic. Unite the bright red of padouk, the golden tones of ash and oak, and the earth tones of cherry and you have an explosion of organic colors and textures. Both beautiful and functional, Mystic Woodworks products reflect a sense of enduring craftsmanship that you will appreciate for many years to come.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.