MudWorks Pottery Olive Branch Garlic Keeper
- Beautiful and functional artisan pottery, handmade in Effort, Pennsylvania
- Approximately 4 x 5 inches (DxH); lead-free, microwave and dishwasher-safe
- Vent holes on back; lid with sculpted handle
- Olive branch motif also available as an oil dipping dish
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
MudWorks Pottery is designed and created in the small town of Effort, Pennsylvania. From the throwing on the wheel to the carving and painting, every step is done by hand. Their charming designs are food, oven (with preheating), microwave and dishwasher safe, making them both fun and functional. Most motifs are available in a variety of configurations such as plates, trays, mugs, etc.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.