Mpingo Wood Branch Condiment Spoons, Set of 2
- Set of 2 hand-carved mpingo wood (blackwood) spoons
- Approximately 5.5 inches long, perfect for serving condiments such as sugar, mustard, etc.
- Blend beautifully with pottery or plain glass
- Sizes, woodgrain, and ratio of dark to light wood will vary; hand wash
- Handmade in Kenya for Swahili African Modern, member of the Fair Trade Federation
Kenyan artisans hand carve these small wooden spoons from wild mpingo wood, also known as blackwood. They're perfect for serving condiments and blend particularly well with pottery or simple glass bowls. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two are alike. Woodgrain and the ratio of dark to light wood will vary. Swahili African Modern is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.