Mosquito Mud Pottery Chip and Dip Bowl, Aqua
- Handcrafted stoneware with a coastal vibe, made in the USA
- Dynamic glazes are unique to each piece, making each one a work of art
- Approximately 10.5 x 2.75 inches; lead-free, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Coordinating mugs, baking dishes, and other serveware also available
Sam Costanzo is the owner and head potter of Mosquito Mud Pottery. His experience in the world of handmade pottery includes running a production pottery studio, exhibiting at arts and crafts shows, teaching private lessons for both adults and children, and leading ceramics classes at a local university. Sam and his wife, Sarah, recently moved their family and the pottery business from Florida to Connecticut, where they make pottery in their quaint home studio inside an old refurbished barn.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.