Morning Star African Fair Trade Sisal Basket, Handwoven in Rwanda, Blue/Ivory
- Handwoven basket made of banana fiber and dyed sisal by Fair Trade artisans
- Available in 2 sizes: Small 10 x 2-3/4 inches, Large 12 x 3-1/2 inches (sizes will vary slightly)
- Use as a table accent or display as wall art (hanging loop included)
- Made by talented women in rural Rwanda; adds authentic African artistry to your home décor
- Due to handcrafting, please expect minor variations and imperfections
Talented women in rural Rwanda utilize abundant banana and sisal fibers to create useful baskets for the home. Available in two sizes, these all-natural baskets can be used for storing fruit and vegetables, serving bread, or adorning the wall (hanging loop included). The baskets are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation. Due to handcrafting, minor variations and imperfections should be expected.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.