MJ Wilkinson Pottery Handmade 8-inch Leaf Pattern Yarn Bowl
- Wheel-thrown pottery made in Spring Hill, Tennessee by Marilyn Wilkinson
- Yarn can be thread through spiral slot or individual holes when using multiple colors
- Also functions as a beautifully unique pot for growing orchids
- Created by hand, one at a time, so variations should be expected
- 8 x 3.2 inches (DxH); made in the USA
Marilyn J Wilkinson has traveled the world to explore artistic expression through textiles, painting and clay. She employs wheel thrown and slab built pottery techniques to reflect a natural calmness in her work, defined by deep rich tones, flowing patterns and an occasional touch of whimsy.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.