Mary Lake-Thompson Yellow Lab with Hat Let It Snow Square Canvas Tote Bag
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
- Original artwork by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Designed and printed in the USA on 100% cotton canvas totes from India
- 16 inches square with 5-inch gusset
- Handles with 9.5-inch drop
- Cold wash, drip dry; designed in the US, made in India
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.