Mary Lake-Thompson Thanksgiving 7.5-inch Melamine Appetizer Plates, Set of 4
- Resemble paper plates but they're actually easy-care, durable melamine
- Designed by Mary Lake-Thompson; matching towels, napkins, etc. also available
- Ideal for appetizers, snacks, and desserts; BPA-free
- Sturdy weight gives them a secure feel; smooth, matte finish
- 7.5 inches in diameter, set of 4 (one of each style); dishwasher-safe, not for microwave or oven
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.