Mary Lake-Thompson Summer Camping 9-inch Melamine Plates, Set of 4
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
- Resemble paper plates but they're actually easy-care, durable melamine
- Designed by Mary Lake-Thompson; matching towels, napkins, etc. also available
- Sturdy weight gives thems a secure feel; smooth, matte finish
- Perfect for all your summertime gatherings
- 9 inches in diameter, set of 4; dishwasher safe, not for microwave or oven
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.