Mary Lake-Thompson Mary's Favorites 3.6-inch Stoneware Dipping Bowls, Assorted Set of 6
- Charming little dipping bowls with beautiful artwork by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Set includes one each of six different styles
- Use for serving infused oils or for holding rings or other small items
- Lead-free, safe for microwave and dishwasher
- Each dish is approximately 3.6 x 0.75 inches (DxH)
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.