Mary Lake-Thompson Lavender Beehive Flour Sack Towel with Notepad Gift Set
- 30 x 30-inch flour sack towel printed a beautiful lavender graphic; image is 11 x 17 inches
- Gift set packaged with a 3 x 9-inch notepad and tied with a raffia ribbon
- 100% cotton flour sack, unparalleled for lint-free drying
- Designed and printed in the USA on premium towels from India or Egypt
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air or tumble dry, no heat; iron on reverse side
Vintage flour sack towels have remained the cook's favorite kitchen textile for well over a hundred years. They were initially made using salvaged fabric from old flour or grain sacks which were bleached, washed, and trimmed to size. While modern methods have facilitated mass production and beautiful graphics, the practicality of the original flour sack towels remains. Nothing can beat their absorbency, softness, and virtually lint-free performance, making them perfect for drying everything from everyday dishes to crystal stemware.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.