Mary Lake-Thompson Home is Where We Park It Patriotic Camper Apron
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
- Classic apron decorated with original graphics by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Designed and printed in the USA on premium aprons from the Dominican Republic
- 36 inches long, 2 large pockets; 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Matching flour sack towels, napkins, and other accessories also available
- Machine wash cold, no bleach, air or tumble dry low; iron on reverse side
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.