Mary Lake-Thompson Faucet Soap Dish with Lavender Pot Glycerin Soap
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
- Whimsical soap dish in the shape of a garden faucet
- Packaged with 3 lavender scented natural glycerin soap wafers (3 oz. each)
- A fun accent for the kitchen, bath, or laundry room
- 5.5 x 4.5 x 7 inches (LxWxH); soap made in USA, dish made in China
- Bottom of dish is a grate (not solid) to allow soap to drain and dry
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.