Mary Lake-Thompson Silverware with Succulents Casual Cotton Napkins, Set of 4
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
- Set of 4 white napkins with original graphic by Mary Lake-Thompson
- 100% cotton; hemmed with mitered corners
- 20 x 20 inches, printed area is 7.75 x 4 inches
- Designed, printed, and packaged in the USA on napkins made in China
- Machine wash cold, gentle, air or tumble dry, no heat, no bleach, iron on reverse
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.