Mary Lake-Thompson Christmas Chickens Cotton Flour Sack Dish Towel
Vintage flour sack towels have remained the cook's favorite kitchen textile for well over a hundred years. They were initially made using salvaged fabric from old flour or grain sacks which were bleached, washed, and trimmed to size. While modern methods have facilitated mass production and beautiful graphics, the practicality of the original flour sack towels remains. Nothing can beat their absorbency, softness, and virtually lint-free performance, making them perfect for drying everything from everyday dishes to crystal stemware.
- Large square towel with original graphics by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Designed and printed in the USA on 100% cotton towels from India or Egypt
- Generously sized at 30 x 30 inches; printed area 5.5 x 7 inches so complete design shows when folded
- Provides nearly lint-free drying of dishes and glassware
- Machine wash cold, gentle, no bleach, air or tumble dry, no heat; iron on reverse
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.