Mary Lake-Thompson Ceramic Beehive Honey Pot with Dipper
What could be more appropriate than a honey pot shaped like a beehive? Designed by Mary Lake-Thompson, this little ceramic jar is adorned with hand-painted embossed honeybees, and the notched lid features an adorable bee knob. A perfectly-sized wooden dipper is included. The piece is safe for both the microwave and dishwasher.
- Earthenware honey pot designed by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Beehive shape with embossed hand-painted honeybees and bee-shaped knob
- Wooden dipper included; lead-free, food-safe glaze
- Due to hand painting, minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- 3.5 x 4.5 inches (DxH), 8-oz. capacity; microwave and dishwasher safe
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.