Mary Lake-Thompson Cat Mummy Cotton Flour Sack Dish Towel
Vintage flour sack towels have remained the cook's favorite kitchen textile for well over a hundred years. They were initially made using salvaged fabric from old flour or grain sacks which were bleached, washed, and trimmed to size. While modern methods have facilitated mass production and beautiful graphics, the practicality of the original flour sack towels remains. Nothing can beat their absorbency, softness, and virtually lint-free performance, making them perfect for drying everything from everyday dishes to crystal stemware.
- Whimsical cat graphic by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Designed and printed in the USA on 100% cotton towels from India or Egypt
- 100% cotton flour sack, unparalleled for lint-free drying
- Generously sized at 30 x 30 inches; printed area approximately 6.5 x 5.5 inches
- Machine wash cold, gentle, no bleach, air or tumble dry, no heat; iron on reverse
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.